Friday, June 7, 2013

Vacation's just around the corner.

I'm so excited.

If you think my eyes look glazed and puffy
here, that's because they were... due to the
temper tantrum I'd just had at having to
be in a photo with my brother.
This summer I'm going on vacation to ITALY with none other than my little brother!  It makes me giggle to think that we're voluntarily going on vacation together... Believe it or not, there was a time when I opted to throw guinea pigs at his face in an attempt to get him to leave me alone.  He even ended up with the nickname "Bug," because I needed a name to call him when he was bugging me that my parents wouldn't immediately see through.  The name ended up sticking, though, and I almost exclusively call him that now... not that he really bugs me that much anymore, but you know how these things go.

Anyway, I can't think of anyone I'd rather visit Italy with.  We're so excited, and we're finding it hard to be reasonable in our 10-day itinerary.  Naturally, my love for the pope has caused a demand for Vatican City (and an attempt to meet the man).  Bug's love for science has us traipsing out to see various smart guys' homes.  Our collective love for puns is demanding the eating of pizza at Pisa, but we're looking for more input.

What is a "must-do" in Italy?

Help us plan one most excellent adventure. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Italy so I can't give you any suggestions and you are probably way more well traveled than I am so I can't give you and great travel tips either, but I hope you have a wonderful time! I am most jealous of you and your brother! I just got back from a short vacation to OC with my family. Its funny how as you get older it is easier to get along w siblings.

    ReplyDelete