Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Things that make me happy (in no particular order)


  • Pie
  • When things unexpectedly glow in the dark
  • A good hair day
  • Neon yellow clothing that looks good
  • Neon yellow nail polish
  • Oreos
  • Letters from friends
  • When someone calls me or messages me from the States
  • Seeing G-d at work
  • A really smart plot twist in a book or movie
  • When someone is willing to extend a joke with me
  • Coconuts
  • Elephants, giraffes, Orcas, and (most importantly) penguins
  • Dark chocolate in the 70-something percent range
  • Tickets to see the Orioles play, preferably at Camden yards against the Yankees
  • The Olympics
  • "Who Says," by John Mayer
  • Out-arguing someone
  • Double-wrapped Reese's
  • Orion the constellation
  • BatMoth
  • Superhero movies the stick to the comics
  • The giant-funnel water slides
  • Getting another stamp in my passport
  • Buying cute clothes for next to nothing
  • Finding that clothes fit better in the next size down
  • Finding people who will disregard disapproving stares with me
  • Soft T-shirts
  • Harry Potter
  • Mashed sweet potatoes
That's what I've got for you now.  What's your off-the-top of your head list?

No comments:

Post a Comment