July kicked my butt a bit, goals-wise, as violin practicing usually ended up taking more than the hour I'd mentally planned for it, not to mention I got sick again, and, as I'm an over achiever, summer camp planning took what I'm reporting as a good 50 hours of planning, but, if I was being honest, I'd put it in the 75+ range. That being said, I'm giving myself a lenient B.
- Drink 1.5L of water before indulging in other drinks.
- I vote that this gets an A-. I didn't really keep a record of whether or not I was doing this, but I definitely felt like I was, and, if I didn't, it was usually to drink a sports drink instead. With as much as I've been sweating with the heat and humidity here, I don't consider that a bad thing.
- I'm giving this an A. While it hasn't been every day, it's been nearly every day, and I've achieved my goal of feeling pretty ready for Meret's wedding.
- A+. Mission very accomplished and then some.
- F. I think I wrote one time this month. I really need someone to be willing to read it consistently and give me constructive feedback.
- A. I even did it twice.
- C. I hadn't done it until now: Hot months bucket list - Meret's wedding, Sonic, Istanbul, Mountain Dew Voltage, cousins, bathing suit, sleep, hair cut, superhero movies. So, maybe that's only a vacation's worth of stuff, but, as it turns out, I'm pretty busy, and I'm not going to find time to do much else. Also, when I'm free, no one else is.
- F. I made this goal, knowing it probably wasn't going to happen. Your attitude determines the outcome, I guess.
- I - incomplete. So far, since I've discovered that water guns make my kids participate, the summer camp seems to be being kicked, but I won't be able to tell you for sure for a couple more days.