Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Adoption!!!

Hey friends! 

As many of you know, I'm a HUGE fan of adoption.  I've linked the title of this post to one of the best adoption-centered charities I know... the Dave Thomas Foundation, so take a second to click on the title up this-a-way, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and check it out.  That being said, I have some exciting news!  (No, I haven't adopted any children... yet.)


My first RD and her husband, Jessica and Jonathon Duranceau, are adopting from Ethiopia (and I couldn't be more thrilled for them!).  But, as we know, adoption is Expensive (yes, with a capital E).  Sooooo... there's this excellent way we can help them out:

All proceeds from ticket sales of the Lipscomb basketball game on December 3rd will go directly toward their adoption.  LET'S GET A SELL OUT for them!!!  Even if you cannot go, this is a great way to donate! Tickets are only $7 for general admission, $10 for reserved seating, & $5 for children. Jon & Jess are INCREDIBLE and have such a heart for this adoption. You can purchase tickets at the door or online HERE.


All together now:  Awwwwww, what a good looking family!
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." - James 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment