Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lent: She

***Don't forget to sign the petition to save refugees from North Korea!***

Blessing #39 - Momma
Let me tell you something: This woman is awesome.  I mean, let's face it, she was able to survive raising me.  I'm well aware that that is nothing to sneeze at.  Case in point:

My brother and I went from this:
to this:
Yes, I was planking before most plankers were born.  Stop thinking you're cool. :P
to this:

to this:

Which was probably caused by growing up seeing Momma do this:

And, you know what?  I appreciate that.

So, happy first 49th birthday, Momma!  I love you, and I'm so grateful you instilled a sense of adventure and a certain disregard for the rules into me.  Go find something fun to choose not to climb today.  (I know that's your preference now.) 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment