Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Passover Oatmeal (Vegan-friendly)

I'm an oatmeal fan.  It makes me very happy.  So, today, I opted to eat some, but Passover style!

It's so easy to make a serving that I'm not even going to use an ingredients list.

    Crumble one piece of Manischewitz Matzos.
  1. Add whatever fruit and nuts you'd like.  I added strawberries to mine.
  2. Pour in some almond milk (or normal milk, I just like almond milk).  You only need 1/4 c at most.  Al you want to do is get everything soggy.
  3. Mash the soggy matzos a bit, to get it the consistency of oatmeal.
  4. Microwave it for about two minutes.
  5. Add some brown sugar to sweeten it... maybe a tablespoon or two.
Wham bam.  Delicious breakfast.  (Of course, you do need to eat it rather quickly, but you can do it!  I have faith in you!)  Leave your feedback below.

No comments:

Post a Comment