It's so easy to make a serving that I'm not even going to use an ingredients list.
- Crumble one piece of Manischewitz Matzos.
- Add whatever fruit and nuts you'd like. I added strawberries to mine.
- Pour in some almond milk (or normal milk, I just like almond milk). You only need 1/4 c at most. Al you want to do is get everything soggy.
- Mash the soggy matzos a bit, to get it the consistency of oatmeal.
- Microwave it for about two minutes.
- Add some brown sugar to sweeten it... maybe a tablespoon or two.
Wham bam. Delicious breakfast. (Of course, you do need to eat it rather quickly, but you can do it! I have faith in you!) Leave your feedback below.