Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today was an excellent day.

Today was so good that I'm not even going to try to mask that fact with a confusing post title.  I'm just going to come right out and say it.  That way, you will have no need to sing THIS (also excellent) song to me.  (And yes, the only reason I didn't embed the video into this post rather than linking it is because I don't want it to be the profile picture for this post.  Yes, I AM that superficial.  So click on it and feel connected to me, because I'm listening to that song while I'm typing.)

Okay, I have a lot of things to say about today, and since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm just going to post the step-by-step of my day in photos:

The day started with 6th graders... having FUN??!!!...


...Probably because this was the basis of the lesson...


And we very happily played a game...

That I originally prepared for the fourth graders.
(Look familiar???)
But Shhhhh!  Don't tell them, please!  (Plus, this photo is too funny not to share with you.)  :)  I'm so sneaky.


Then, a 3rd grader (I think...) gave me this.  It's pretty, it's cute, and it's my first gift from a student.  I will treasure it (forever, probably, knowing me).
Then, a third grade homeroom teacher brought this lovely piece by (Ms. Gu - my head teacher - and I at 3/4 of it by ourselves).  Someone, somewhere was listening when I did my introductory PowerPoint and explained that my favorite foods are sushi and pie.  YUM!



Finally, here are some pictures of projects by my 6th graders.  They're not from today, but they're related to THIS post.  These did, however, contribute to my good day, because today I showed them to my head teacher, who loved them.  :)  I love them too, and I'm willing to bet that you will join the ranks.  So, without any further adieu, here are our bucket lists (from class 6-3):



 :)

Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment