Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In spelling Seoul, alphbetizing is crucial.

It's been a while, I know.  I'm sorry.  Here, have some pictures of my trip to Seoul (and by some, I mean a lot):
This made me so happy!

I was so excited to get Subway!  This is the first one I've been to in Korea!

We ate in Taco Bell!  (This is also the closest one to us.)

This is food the Koreans prefer.  This was in this amazing outdoor market.  It was the closest I felt to being in the Asia everyone likes to portray in their pictures.

We went to a palace that I can't pronounce the name of, but it's spelled: Gyeongbokgung Palace.

I hung out with James and Laura all day. :)

The palace throne room

The ceilings were amazing!

Kids in their traditional 주석 clothes.

Yours truly


other parts of the palace

We had "standing room only" tickets, which just means, "We don't have fire codes on public transportation, so squeeze in kiddies, because we can make money off you still." :)

You make cool friends traveling that way, though... all in all, I pretty much prefer it.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment