Thursday, September 13, 2012

New School

Okay!  I promised, and I'm coming good: Photos of my new school!!!

My desk, with glimpses of the three other desks in my office. 
What I see when I walk in - there's a computer center to the right.

What I see while teaching (minus the students, of course).  It's very nice to look at.

There are so, so many good books and games!  I actually took more pictures of them, but I figured that you probably wouldn't be quite as excited by the close-ups as I am.  Refer to the picture above to get an idea of how many books there are. :)

I love that there's a bunch of English graphic novels.  The kids actually go in and grab them to read during their free time!

Okay, that's all for now.  I'll work on getting you some photos of kids, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment