Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Long-Awaited Walnut Cookie Festival Videos

And now, I'm proud to present the videos of my and my friends' journey to the First Annual Cheonan City Walnut Cookie Festival.

I'm not sure how I felt about the kids doing this dance.  I was quite torn between disgust at their sexualization and their cuteness as energetic children.

I was entirely impressed with these middle schoolers who did taekwondo at the festival.


This is a much shorter shot of the taekwondo kids.

And THIS is the video of the moment.  The kids weren't the only belly dancers; there were some adults, too.  There had been a grandmother in the audience who kept dancing from her seat along with the kids, but, when the adults got on stage, she couldn't restrain herself anymore.  She broke past the MC, and climbed up on stage, joining in on their dace.



No comments:

Post a Comment