Friday, December 16, 2011

Banging my head against a wall

I went to Seoul today instead of school so I could apply for my VISA to Bangladesh.

I had worked hard to get a day off and will be making it up tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the Bangladeshi Embassy didn't feel the need to inform me that they would be closed today, celebrating Victory Day.

I really don't know how this one's going to play out, guys.


(I'm banging my head... get it?  Banging?  BANGladesh? hahahha... I'm so ready to embarrass some teenagers some day...)


On the bright side, it was doing this when I got home:
That's snow, in case you can't tell... and a lot of it.
Which put me in the mood to finally buy this:

Which now looks like this:

It's now waiting to be finished, as per tradition, when my brother gets here.  (All in all, it's looking like I'm going to spend about 11 USD total on Project: Christmas tree.  The rest of it, as per my previous commitment, will be homemade ornaments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment