Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wow... Thanksgiving-Themed Epic Fail

I totally forgot to post the photos I took at the TWO Thanksgiving dinners I went to!  I just found them today when I uploaded the photos I took at the Christmas party.  Epic fail.  I'm so sorry!

So much food!  I had childhood flashbacks to when we'd all go to my Pop-pop's church and have Thanksgiving there, because the family was too big to gather in anyone's house.
The turkey.  Vegetarian or not I've never been a fan.  This year's bird looked lovely, but did not tempt me in any way, shape, or form.  I'm actually rather thankful for that, as ingesting it would cause me severe pain.

Leslie and Carly making the honorary first cut.

Larry taking over from there.

Once again, I was very much reminded of my family.  So many people - such a long table!  So much love!

Thanksgiving party number 2.

I spent the vast majority of it hunkered down in my corner, trying not to give into the food coma that was steadily settling in on me.  It was my first time truly experiencing that feeling, and, let me tell you, I did not like it at all.
Well, now that I TRULY am caught up on my posts, we'll soon resume our regularly scheduled Advent-y/Christmas-y posts.  Hope this didn't catch you too off guard, but, just in case it did, your calendar is not very wrong, it is, in fact, two short weeks away from Christmas.  This post was entirely brought on by my scatter-brained nature. ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment