Friday, January 6, 2012

Anne in Real Life

Yes, that title is a spin off from Dan in Real Life (I love that movie).  I'm sure someone will be here to serve me my cease and disist notice soon... Assuming they can find me (yet another wonderful part of Korea... I can hide whenever I want.  You'd think it would be hard, but with as many people as there are here, it's not too bad).

Anyway, the point is this:  There have not yet been any pictures of me in action, and Eric Matthews has a very distinct point to make on that subject:


While my family was here, my parents got to come see me teach a few classes.  Thanks to them, I finally have proof that I'm actually doing what I've been saying I'm doing.  So here are some pictures of me teaching, which also happen to be the pictures of me teaching my first ever solo 4th grade lessons.  It seemed to go over pretty well, especially since it was on the fly.


Going over how to play "T-Bingo"


Vocab races

Vocab races

Me: "Okay kids... Listen..."  Them: "CAREFULLY!" Me: "Listen..." Them: "CAREFULLY!"
Listening fail.  :)

This kid is a handful.  He's like my cousin Becky mixed with my brother (when they were little), but I love him to death.

My mom said she kept trying to get this kid to hold still long enough to get a good picture.  The only one that turned out involved bunny ears.  Isn't that how it always goes?

Adorable.
Okay, folks.  There you have it: proof that Anne does work.  That being said, I think I'm going to go to bed again... maybe I can get in 12 hours today. ;)

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. You sound like me! I love my sleep too! I am an ugly person when I do not get it and can hardly function anymore without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see the pictures that didn't end up online... I look severely scary. Apparently I only get sleep when I'm teaching half days.

    ReplyDelete