Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another long weekend finished

And I'm quite sad to see it go.  Perhaps this much time off isn't good for me.  I don't know.  I do know, however, that I also have Wednesday off; it's Memorial Day, here in Korea.  After that, I won't have time off again for a long time.  So, don't worry.  I actually will be getting some work done.

I'm pretty bummed to announce that my Korean teacher has left to travel the world.  I mean, I'm thrilled for her, but, as she'll be gone for at least a year, I'm bummed for me.  I'm sure you can relate. ;)  I think I've found another person to teach me, but I'm not sure how that's going to pan out.  I'll keep you posted.  I'm hoping to get back into lessons soon; if I don't, I'll be completely out of the swing of things.

Lastly, I'm posting today's photo of the day!  I'm hoping you can read it.

03. Something ridiculous.
This sermon was RIDICULOUSLY good.  This is a photo of the English translation I was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment