Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another Prayer Vigil

Enock
"Wherever two or more of you are gathered, so shall I be also."

Back in October, I asked us all to pray for my Enock (one of my Compassion Kids)'s sister. I just got an update on her condition, and Enock and his mother are again asking for prayer, specifically from the team that prayed last time, but will welcome more too. I told them I would ask.  I'm looking to put together another vigil on Saturday, June 9.

The girl is currently living in a hospital facility, which is putting a lot of financial strain on the family. In fact, there are now many times when Enock cannot go to school, because he needs to work to help pay the bills. This breaks my heart, and I'm going to try to supplement his income so that he can go back to school. Let me quote the letter to you:
"Enock says his sister is doing better, but she does a lot of talking abnormally. He says continuing praying for his sister with your prayer team, because she suffering and she wants to be astray... Enock says there has been some improvement but she still in the hospital to receive further treatment. 
"Enock and his mother say the sickness had cost a lot to them both financially and spiritually. Enock sometimes finds it difficult to go to school because of money been spent on his sister's sickness. The family is somehow okay, Enock says so."

There is a lot of room for interpretation, I know... but this is my latest information.  And, just as a refresher, this is what was written last time:
"She says her daughter went for a greener pasture, but when she was returning, the daughter returned with the mental problem. The child had been sent to hospitals and prayer camps, but it still doesn't go. Their mother therefore is pleading on your behalf to pray for her daughter. The situation is now: The sick child is at home safely. According to her mother, she doesn't sleep at home at night."
I myself am going to attempt to be praying on this as much as Enock's mom is asking. What I am asking of you is a prayer vigil. I would like to get 24 hours of solid prayer going for this girl. I hear from Enock 1 to 2 times a month, so this information is very recent (as of 3/17, actually).

If you are willing to pray, please respond with the time that you are taking... I'm suggesting half hour blocks, but hit me with more or less as you see able. This is a really bold healing prayer that I would recommend including in your prayer time. (Also, I realize that time zones are drastically different, but I'm going to do this vigil on G-d time, so just sign up in your own time zone.) I'd like to be able to send a copy of this list to Enock's mom, so please respond ASAP (and be sure to designate AM or PM!).

Please feel free (and encouraged) to share this with anyone and everyone.

THANK YOU.

12:00am - Anne Nicole Royster
12:30am -
1:00am -
1:30am -
2:00am -
2:30am -
3:00am -
3:30am -
4:00am -
4:30am -
5:00am -
5:30am -
6:00am -
6:30am -
7:00am -
7:30am -
8:00am -
8:30am -
9:00am -
9:30am - Sarah Cooke
10:00am - Rharcell Clements
10:30am -
11:00am -
11:30am -
12:00pm - Cora Meyers
12:30pm -
1:00pm -
1:30pm -
2:00pm -
2:30pm -
3:00pm - Darryl Royster
3:30pm -
4:00pm - Carol Jaeger Wynn
4:30pm -
5:00pm -
5:30pm -
6:00pm - Will Houck
6:30pm -
7:00pm -
7:30pm -
8:00pm -
8:30pm -
9:00pm - Mandy Sayers
9:30pm - Kelly Rogers
10:00pm - Megan Jarrell
10:30pm - Megan Jarrell
11:00pm -
11:30pm -

No comments:

Post a Comment