Monday, June 25, 2012

Get ready...

...because I just epically shot 3 Blimey Cow photos in one.


23. Pajamas - I've been wearing this shirt to bed for several nights now. I also wore it to church on Sunday. Go ahead, judge me. But, when zombie polar bears come for your souls, I will rest easy knowing that they're not looking for mine.
24. Your best friend - Not the easiest question to photograph (I do live in Korea, for crying out loud), and the topic incredibly loaded. So, I took the entire stack of photos I had printed from last year and threw it next to me. Of course, the friends who are on top are the ones I've heard from recently, but, trust me, If you've met me, your photo is most likely in that stack somewhere.
25. Messy - My hair is wet. I'm not wearing make-up. There's a tissue next to my un-matched pillows. If you look closely enough, you'll notice that the bottom pillow has no case. It took me five tries to overcome the need for a duck face (I'm just going to blame it on exhaustion.  This is honestly the first time I've ever done it).  Yeah.  I think this photo counts as messy.

Now, I'm going to go get all this crap off my bed, and go to sleep.  Just try to stop me.  Okay, don't; I really want to sleep.

I'll talk to you tomorrow...

... When I announce who's winning the giveaway.  Not to worry, you still have roughly 24 hours to get in on this action.

No comments:

Post a Comment