Thursday, July 26, 2012

I may regret this tomorrow.

I saw Batman again today, so it's now already past midnight, and I'm just now getting home.  Not to worry, though... it was with my boss.

Additionally, I feel like I may have been sort of set up with one of her "churchmates."  His name in Cheong-gu, but, while his English was good and he's into traveling and mission trips, I just wasn't feeling it.  Maybe it's because I was so tired to begin with; maybe it's because he seems to have no intention of leaving Korea for any length of time; maybe it's because he's so focused on settling down and getting a good job.  I don't know.  All I know is that I wasn't feeling it, and he left without getting my number, so, whether it was a purposeful setup or not, it seems to have failed.

A language-barrier-riddled relationship is not one thing that I want to add to the craziness of my life right now.

Guess I'm not Korean.  Go figure. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment