Monday, November 26, 2012

MOTh: Day 25


3 Gifts Ugly-Beautiful
  1. I'm thankful for Tyra Banks.  Not that she's ugly at all, but she talks about being ugly-beautiful a lot on America's Next Top Model.  Judge me if you'd like, but I really enjoy that show.  Furthermore, I think Tyra is doing wonderful things, especially for young women around the globe.  She's probably the one person on this earth I'd most like to get to know.
  2. I'm thankful for snow.  That stuff makes me feel ugly, but it's really beautiful to look at.  And, even though it makes my face grumpy, my students really like it... so, that's a good thing, I guess.
  3. I'm thankful for the movie Elf, because, even though I'm not a big fan of it, it's going to handle the rest of my classes for a while.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment