Sunday, November 4, 2012

MOTh: Day 3



3 Gifts That Start with N
I'm not going to lie.  I'm pretty excited about this one, because it's as silly as I've been lately.  :)
  1. I'm thankful for nuts, because they're a delicious source of protein that make me feel better when hypoglycemia is kicking my butt, but I don't have to eat meat, which will make me feel better.  I also like nutmeg and machos, which have nothing to do with hypoglycemia, but they are foods that start with N that I like.
  2. I'm thankful for for the Newsboys (the Peter Furler Newsboys).  I'd link you to them, but what you'd find is not what I'm thankful for, because the new Newsboys are just annoying.  The Newsboys album Step Up to the Microphone was my first, and it started me on the path to the music industry, which I don't regret for a moment.  I love the music industry.  Step Up was a gift to me from my Deeda, as was a lot of my first music.  My cousin David and I spent endless hours pouring over the Newsboys and Phil Joel's solo album in the years following my receipt of that CD.
  3. I'm thankful for the Nazi who changed my life.  It's not my story to tell there, or rather, part of it is, but I don't feel comfortable telling it in this forum.  Those who know, know.  But I will say that he taught me so much about life and love, and I'm eternally grateful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment