Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MOTh: Day 12


3 Gifts at Noon
I meant to write this by jotting down the first three things I thought of at noon.  However, I was really quite busy at noon, so, now, I'm taking a different approach, and I'm writing noon-time things for which I'm thankful.
  1. I'm thankful that my school allows me to bring my own lunch.  As my body doesn't do well with meat, I'd been spending a lot of lunchtimes at my previous school not eating.  I lost a bunch of weight from it.  Now, I'm allowed to bring whatever I want! (usually, I go with a PBJ, carrot sticks, and a yogurt).  I'm happy to no longer be unhealthily losing weight.
  2. I'm thankful for the tuna fish sandwich the 7-11 in my building often sells.  This is the best tasting tuna sandwich I can remember having in a LONG time.  I think the fact that it's so easy to get plays into that. yum!
  3. I'm thankful for the relaxed atmosphere in which I eat lunch.  It's nice to be able to take a legitimate break and chill out.  I don't have to worry about who I'm offending or impressing or what anyone's saying about me, because I'm at my desk, usually watching Tyra beautify some conceited girls.  Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment