Thursday, November 8, 2012

MOTh: Day 7


3 Gifts From Your Window
I love my window, so don't let the length of this post through you off.

  1. I'm thankful for my AMAZING view.  Honestly, the only person who has a better one is Kris.

Just look at that.  Gorgeous, and it's even better at night.
2. I'm thankful for the massive size of my window.  My window pretty much takes up my whole back wall of my apartment.  I adore that.  I adore that I look up and see this whole magnificent view, no matter where I am in my apartment. 

3. I'm thankful for screen that can be pulled down to cover my window.  It keeps all the buggies out and I can appreciate the fresh air whenever I want.  It's absolutely wonderful.

So yes, short, sweet, and to the point, but it all was actually about my physical window, so I think that you can understand how much I like that particular feature of my apartment.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment