Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MOTh: Days 26 and 27


3 Gifts Preparing
I've failed at this since Thanksgiving time.  In my defense, there's a storm brewing, and it's been killing my head for the past couple of days.  As much as I feel strongly about snow, I wish it'd just do its thing already and leave my head out of it.
  1. I'm thankful that I have options of where I want to go from here.  Granted, the only option I'm going to take is the one G-d puts in front of me, but I don't need to feel panicked about it while waiting for Him to show me His way.
  2. I'm thankful for all the Christmas and Chanukah stuff laying around my apartment.  I think I'm going to try to get around to putting it up tonight. :)
  3. I'm thankful for the mission G-d is preparing me for.  I know that He's got a plan for me specifically, and that warms my heart to know. :)

A Gift Handmade
One of my professors in college made my Harry Potter wand for me.  I'm a child on the inside, so I was thrilled.  :)
A Gift Held
Miss Paisley Grace means a ton to me.

and a Gift Happy
재영's sweet smile always could make me happy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment